Thursday, January 14, 2016

BzzAgent NEW Dove Dry Spray Product Review

Dove Dry Spray


I gotten the original clean Dove dry spray. Got home and seen I have a BzzAgent box in the mail was awesome! I opened the box and I could already smell the deodorant, it was very strong. I'm not a big fan of strong deodorant. So, I put it on and it felt like I didn't put any on. However, 24 hours later, I can still smell it on me. Pretty excited that it works but can't get over the smell of it. I feel like everyone can smell it on me. Which I asked some people and they said no.  I am glad that it didn't leave on a white layer. If it wasn't for the scent I would totally change my deodorant but maybe I should have gotten the other one. On the positive side I totally like the spray button; way easier to spray on. I also do like the way it looks, it doesn't look like a can of deodorant, it looks like a hairspray can. Overall, pretty impressed with this product that I have gotten free. I more than likely to buy it again.
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment