Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016 Goals & Ideas!

New Year Resolution Ideas & Goals For This Year 2016!



       So, today I just decided to try to do a more personal blog about the goals I want this new year. As sad as it is that 2015 is ending. I am proud to say that I actually really enjoyed this year. I graduated from high school and started working on eBay. I'm doing pretty good. However, I still have a lot more goals left to plan this new year. Believe it or not I'm actually excited and a little scared. There is a lot of challenges I have to face this coming year that I have never done before because, I have been a chicken about doing job interviews...


Anyways, here is a few New Years Resolution ideas I have for myself.
  1. Lose over 35+ lbs.
  2. Get a job!
  3. Eat no gluten and dairy.
  4. Stop being locked up on my property and get out there in the real world.
  5. Be happy and stop being so scared. 
  6. Move out of my parents house.
  7. This coming Fall start online college.


    Anyways, a bunch of goals... hopefully complete at least half of them before the end of the year. If you would like to help me out and give me some motivation; feel free to send me a message. As you can tell I have a lot of high hopes for this new year coming. 
I still haven't even decided what I wanted to major in, its either Nutrition, Interior Designing, Real Estate, or Cooking. I just can't decided.. Mom wants me to do either Interior Designing or Real Estate. My friends want me to do Cooking. I'm kinda leaning towards doing either Real Estate or Nutrition. 

    Besides, don't even get me started about getting a job, I am so terrified about doing interviews. I know if I do it once I'll get over it but, dang its hard to get over this. 

Anyways, would love to hear ya'll's New Years Resolution ideas! :)
     If you would like to see more reviews by me, just message me! I wouldn't mind it; in fact I would love it.

   Hope ya'll have a good day and thank you for reading my blog by me and my opinions.
-Megan


Check out other reviews and items listed on eBay on my YouTube channel: Meg's Reviews

Also follow me on my Twitter page: megan_tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment