Friday, December 18, 2015

Pace Salsa V.S. Clint's Texas Salsa

Pace Chunky Salsa Mild VS Clint's Texas Salsa Hot


As we all know we should have hot foods like peppers to increase our metabolism. With the way I eat these days I need to lose weight. So, I went to Jet.com and got some "Pace Chunky Salsa Mild" & "Clint's Texas Salsa Hot". Got home and the package was at the gate; so, I immediately had to try them out.


Pace Chunky Salsa Mild:

It was what it said it was MILD and I know for sure you can get the flavor hot in it too. Great amount of onions and peppers, didn't have to much liquid either. With only being 10 calories per 2 tbsp I'm all in. Also, most important it was very delicious. I give it a B+ on my chart.

Clint's Texas Salsa Hot:

With only being 10 calories as well I decided to try this one out. I'm honestly okay with this product. It does have a lot of liquid but its hard to compare to other one because, it said "chunky" in it. However, this salsa does say the word "HOT" and its not. Its does have a medium heat after you shallow it. I give this a C just because, it didn't say medium on it. It did have a good taste though.

If you would like to see more reviews by me, just message me! I wouldn't mind it; in fact I would love it.
Hope ya'll have a good day and thank you for reading my blog by me and my opinions.
-Meg

Check out other reviews and items listed on eBay on my YouTube channel: Meg's Reviews
Also follow me on my Twitter page: megan_tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment