Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Product Review: MQbix Headphones

MQbix Ear Foam Palette Turquoise Headphones

 Christmas Reviews Part 2:

Features:

Folding 
Single Cable
In-line Mic 
Microphone + Remote 

These headphones are very comfortable and affordable. I have only had this for about 5-6 days. I absolutely love it. The color is what it actually says turquoise and its a very pretty turquoise. 


It actually helps to have a single cable instead of two cables getting tangled up together. I do also like folding my headphones up and putting them on my bulletin board. Haven't tried any of the microphone stuff. I didn't need that part.

I did actually get this item on Walmart for Christmas this year 2015. I believe it was only $15.99, didn't have to pay for shipping because, I had over $35.00 in items. It did come into a cute box. This is definitely well worth your time getting this. 

If you are looking for something that is a nice cute gift for your daughter/son or even someone else. This is definitely the gift you should get them! I give this product a B. Mostly, just because, I hate spending money even $15.99 on headphones. I will update this in a couple of months to let ya'll know how they are still working! 

If you would like to see more reviews by me, just message me! I wouldn't mind it; in fact I would love it.
Hope ya'll have a good day and thank you for reading my blog by me and my opinions.

-Megan


Check out other reviews and items listed on eBay on my YouTube channel: Meg's Reviews

Also follow me on my Twitter page: megan_tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment