Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Product Review for a Computer Mouse!

Logitech Wireless Trackball m570

Christmas Reviews Part 1:


Just like any other Christmas day, you really never know what your going to get. Will it be makeup this year or just plain stuff you will never use again. I happen to think I had a great Christmas this year. It was full of lots of love and family; just like anyone else would love for it to be. Let's be honest guys its not just about the love, family, and food. Its also about what you gotten or been given to as a gift. Enough said... lets get to where I actually talk about the product I gotten this year.

Logitech Wireless Trackball m570!

For all you all who don't know what that it is. Its just a mouse with a thumb ball as seen in the picture. Awesome right.. don't know how much it cost and don't wanna know. It was a gift; your not supposed to know what price they have paid right! Right! If you are looking to purchase please beware it will take time to get used to it. With me running my eBay business I had to get use to it pretty fast. 

This product worked amazingly! Very impressed with the quality of it and its not to big to fit in your hand.(I have little hands). It does require batteries sadly. With this quality its way better than getting a $10 crappy mouse. All in all I give this product a A. Again very impressed with this!

If you would like to see more reviews by me, just message me! I wouldn't mind it; in fact I would love it.
Hope ya'll have a good day and thank you for reading my blog by me and my opinions.
-Meg

Check out other reviews and items listed on eBay on my YouTube channel: Meg's Reviews
Also follow me on my Twitter page: megan_tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment