Friday, December 18, 2015

Tabasco Mustard & Red Beans Curry Reviews


Tabasco Spicy Brown Mustard & Red Beans Curry Reviews:

 By Megan: 12/18/15

Hello, everyone got a wonderful (first) review for everyone. For anyone who likes spicy or hot sauce mostly, by everyone's favorite brand "Tabasco" sauce. We have here for you "Tabasco Spicy Brown Mustard" I give this product a A; has a wonderful taste. Ya'll will just have to taste it to believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk5F7sZYPfc&feature=youtube




Next, we have our red beans curry package. This package I give a C-. If you like sweet chili this is totally your style, but I like spicy chili. So, this is not my favorite; however, I didn't put anything else in it.
If you would like to see more reviews by me, just message me! I wouldn't mind it; in fact I would love it.
Hope ya'll have a good day and thank you for reading my first ever blog by me.
-Meg

Check out other reviews and items listed on eBay on my YouTube channel: Meg's Reviews.
Also follow me on my Twitter page: megan_tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment